www.myhpbenefits.com – HP Benefits LoginLogin Guide
How to Log into HP Benefits Account:
Existing employees at HP can sign into their benefits account in order to access work-related data. Once you have logged in you will be able to approach a myriad of information that enable you to work more efficiently.
Instead of rushing to the HR desk every time you need to simply log into your HP Benefits account can get the desired data such as pay stubs, work schedule, employee benefits, update personal information and much more.
Anyone who has been looking for a guide to the HP Benefits Account Login can have a nice time today. We have provided step-by-step information on the HP Benefits Account Login.
HP Employee Benefits Overview
HP Employee Benefits portal allows users to sign into their work online. Any user who has logged in will be able to access a myriad of information just through an internet-connected device. Once you have signed in you will be able to access your work related data that makes work a fun to do the process.
Employees who have an existing account can sign in anytime and anywhere they wish. However, anyone who hasn’t yet setup an online employee account can register for an account online. Read on for a detailed walkthrough of the HP Benefits Account Login.
How to Log into HP Benefits Account
- For signing in the user should open the www.myhpbenefits.com of HP Benefits.
- As the webpage loads, you will see a sign-in in the section at the top left.
- Locate it then provide the User ID in the respective space.
- Type in your Password in the box below.
- Click on the ‘Log On’ button and you will be taken further to the account management console.
Forgot User ID or Password
- In case you aren’t able to recall your password you need to open the www.myhpbenefits.com
- Secondly locate the login section which is towards the left.
- Look below the ‘Log On’ button there.
- Click on the ‘Forgot User ID or Password?’ link and you will be taken forward to a new screen.
- Provide the following information for personal identification:
- Last 4 digits of SSN
- Birth date
- Tap ‘Continue’ button below and you will be taken further to the next webpage.
- Follow the on-screen prompts there and you will be able to reset your credentials.
Also Read : Northside Employee Login
How to Register for HP Benefits Account:
- Anyone who hasn’t yet set up online access needs to visit the www.myhpbenefits.com
- As the webpage opens there is a login section at the left.
- Look for it then look below the login widget.
- Click on the ‘New User?’ link there and you will be directed to a new webpage.
- Now the system will ask you to go through a personal identification.
- Provide the following information in the respective spaces:
- Last 4 digits of SSN
- Birth date
- Tap ‘Continue’ button and you will be taken further to a new screen.
- Enter the data required there and you can complete the account set up procedure.
How to Log in with Alight Mobile:
- If you are willing to sign in with Alight Mobile then you must install the Alight Mobile application on your device.
- The mobile app is necessary as you need to add a bio metric login.
- However if you have installed the bio metric you can simply confirm the bio metric to sign in.
Users who have trouble signing in, need to connect with the help centre by calling on 1-800-890-3100. The help desk is available 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Pacific Time (8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Central Time), Monday – Friday.