www.primevideo.com/mytv – Activate Amazon PrimeVideo on DevicesInternet
How to activate Amazon Prime video on your streaming device:
Amazon prime video is an on-demand video service offered by amazon.com, INC. This service was first started in the year 2016. It focuses on Film and TV series produced by Amazon studio. In this guide, we will help you to activate your streaming device with primevideo.com.
Features of Prime video app:
- You can download any prime video to watch later off-line.
- You can follow your favorite celebrities to receive notifications or alerts for videos featuring them.
- You can purchase any latest movies or popular TV shows on Prime Video.
- Its multi-user profiles provide a personalized entertainment experience.
- Watch more than 100 channels by becoming a Prime member.
What is the supported device on Amazon Prime Video?
- Android (Google device, Tablet, SmartPhone)
- Windows and Mac OS
- Amazon Echo device with a display
- iOS device (iPad, iPhone &iPod touch)
- Game consoles (PS3, PS4, Xbox 360 and One, Nintendo Wii)
- Smart TV (Sony, Samsung, LG, Philips and more)
- Streaming devices (Apple TV, Roku, Tivo, and Nvidia Shield)
- Amazon Fire Stick.
How to register on Prime Video?
- Open the Prime Video app and go to my programs.
- Follow the screen instruction on www.primevideo.com/mytv
- Submit your Prime activation code in the prompted field.
- If you are facing any issues during the activation process then contact the Amazon Prime service team for help.
Watch Amazon Prime Video on Xbox one & 360
- With the official support of Prime, Video Microsoft has gained the access to watch Amazon Prime shows on Xbox one console follow the steps given below to activate your Xbox device.
- At first, turn on your Xbox device and log in to your user account.
- On the HOME screen on your Xbox device, choose the store tab and click on it.
- You will be able to see an apps menu on the right side of your Xbox screen.
- Choose the Amazon Prime Video from the app section and press the get button to start downloading the Amazon Prime app.
- Press the confirm button to begin the downloading of the Amazon Prime app.
- Launch the application on your Xbox controller.
- Sign in to your Amazon account to register your Xbox console with Prime video.
- That’s all. So, now you can start watching Amazon Prime Video on your gaming console.
Also Read: Activate your SBS on Devices
Stream Prime Video content on Smart TV
- Power on your Smart TV.
- On your HOME screen go to the play store and search for the Amazon Prime app.
- Then download the application and open it on your Smart TV.
- Sign in to your Amazon account by providing your log-in credentials.
- Take a note of the prompted code on your TV screen.
- Open the URL: www.primevideo.com/mytv from a web browser and then type the code.
- Press the GO button.
- You will be able to see a confirmation message on your Smart TV screen.
- Start streaming Amazon Prime shows on your Smart TV.
Watch Amazon Prime Video on Roku
- Tap the HOME button on your Roku remote.
- On the HOME screen click on the streaming channel option.
- Then visit the channel store to search the Amazon Prime Video app.
- After getting the desired application in the search result click on the add channel button.
- After downloading the app launch it on your Roku HOME screen.
- Log in to your Amazon Prime Video account to generate a one-time activation code.
- Using another device, visit amazon.com/code
- Enter the activation code at this stage and submit it to watch Amazon Prime shows and movies.
Contact Amazon Prime Video:
Phone number: 1-888-280-4331
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
1260 Mercer St,