www.sbs.com.au/activate – Activate your SBS on DevicesInternet
How can I activate sbs.com?
SBS is also known as a special broadcasting service is an Australian public service broadcaster. It operates 5 TV channels and 7 radio networks in Australia. Sbs.com is an on-demand video streaming service that offers multi-lingual and multi-cultural entertainment shows. The SBS was founded on 1st January 1978. The headquarters of SBS is located in Sydney Australia and the company is owned by the Australian Government. If you are planning to enjoy limitless entertainment via www.sbs.com.au/activate then you came to the correct place. In this article, we will tell you how you can access sbs.com on various devices.
Steps to create SBS on-demand account on Smart TV:
Follow the steps given below to create an SBS account
- To begin the process, ensure that you have downloaded the latest SBS app.
- Log in to your user account and enter the 8 digit activation code displayed on your Television.
- Go to www.sbs.com.au/activate from the web browser from your mobile device.
- Now enter the 8 digit numerical shown on your TV screen.
- Now create an account using your log-in credentials.
- If you don’t have an SBS account then you need to create one.
- Click on the “create an account” option.
- Enter your details in the provided space.
- Press the create button. After which you will get a confirmation message on your TV screen.
- Sign in to your TV account.
- Then log in to your email account and click on the link send to you to complete the verification process.
- Once you have verified your account you will see an acknowledgment on your TV screen.
- Within a couple of seconds, your Smart TV will be automatically signed into the SBS account.
Steps to activate SBS on-demand on your Apple TV:
- At first, launched the Apple TV and visit the Apple app store.
- Look for the SBS on-demand app in the app store and press the install button to download it.
- Once the SBS application is downloaded on your Apple TV then launch the app by log-in in to your user account.
- Click on any of the SBS content to watch.
- You will be able to see a unique activation code on your TV screen.
- Open the web browser of your computer or mobile and visit the URL- www.sbs.com.au/activate
- Log in to your SBS account and submit the activation code.
- Now you can access the SBS on-demand streaming service.
Steps to activate SBS on-demand on your Android TV:
- Plugin your Android TV and navigate to the play store.
- Perform a search for SBS on-demand applications using the search icon.
- Install the desired app on your device and launch it to complete the sign-in process.
- Click on any content to get the 6 digit activation code.
- Go to www.sbs.com.au/activate from the web browser from your smartphone.
- You will be taken to the official page of sbs.com where you have to enter the activation code.
- The SBS on-demand services get unlocked for you soon.
Also Read: How to Activate MTV on Devices
Steps to activate SBS on-demand on your Samsung TV:
- Go to the app store of your Samsung Smart TV.
- Search the SBS on-demand app in the search field.
- Install and launch the app on your Samsung Smart TV.
- Provide your sign-in details such as your name, mail address, and mobile number.
- Select any video and click on it to generate the activation code on your screen.
- Enter the URL-www.sbs.com.au/activate in a web browser using any smart device.
- Input the code of activation and enjoy watching your favorite content.
These are some simple steps that you can use to activate the SBS on-demand application. But if you are facing any difficulty regarding your SBS application or service then you can click on the link “contact us” on the official website of sbs.com. Or you can reach the customer executive of sbs.com by using the information shared below.
Contact details of sbs.com:
Toll-free number: 1800 500 727
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Locked Bag 028,
Crow’s Nest NSW 1585