If you have recently eaten at a Pizza Hut outlet in the Dominican Republic, share your view about that visit and get a money-saving offer on your next meal to the restaurant. To take advantage of this attractive offer, you need to complete the Pizza Hut Customer Satisfaction Survey based on your latest experience at Pizza Hut.
In the survey, participants need to give their honest opinions about the food and service they received at the time of their last dining at Pizza Hut. And let the company know how they are doing and what their customers are thinking about them so that they can improve and provide better services to their customers.
Requirements to enter the survey
To join the survey, participants need:
- Their visit to Pizza Hut must be recent.
- They must have a valid and recent Pizza Hut receipt or the survey invitation.
- Have a computer or smartphone with a good internet connection to access the survey.
Instructions to complete the survey
The eligible customers, who are ready to take the survey, keep the receipt near at your hand and follow the instructions listed below.
- Visit the survey site at www.phdominicasurvey.com
- You can switch the language in Spanish.
- Enter the store number, check number, select the time and date from your receipt. (An image of the receipt is shown there to help you locate all the information).
- Click ‘Continue’ to proceed.
- Answer the questions to the best of your knowledge.
- Provide the required details and submit.
- After completion, you will be given a validation code and the instructions how to redeem the offer.
Follow the instruction, claim your offer on your next visit to Pizza Hut and enjoy the discount!